Our legal policies are changing due to the new GDPR regulations on the 25th May 2018, there are several policies in place covering aspects of our website and other websites we manage, please read carefully how each of these policies effect you.
DREAMSIGHT is a registered trademark in the UK and US, all our work text and images is copyright Dreamsight Internet Limited AND/OR licensed by us including this document and any other page on our site, if you see any plagiarised content or images elsewhere please inform us, we routinely check for plagiarism and copyright infringement and if an instance is found we pursue any breach of our
terms within the law.
- Definitions and Interpretation
“Cookie” means a small file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. “Cookie Law” means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). “Personal Data” Means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data, as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998 OR EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). “We/Us/Our” Means Dreamsight Internet Limited, a limited company registered in England under company number 10614007, whose registered address is 92B Barnwood Road, Gloucester, GL4 3JH.
- Information About Us
- Our Site is owned and operated by Dreamsight Internet Limited, a limited company registered in England under company number 10614007, whose registered address is 92B Barnwood Road, Gloucester, GL4 3JH.
- Our VAT number is GB 925 3700 35
- By using Our Site, you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than us. Third party Cookies are used on Our Site for advertising, marketing and analytical purposes to better understand our customers and to provide better services. For more details, please refer to section 4 below.
- All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current Cookie Law. We may use some or all of the following types of Cookie:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies A Cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of Our Site, supporting functions such as logging in, your shopping basket, and payment transactions.
- Analytics Cookies It is important for us to understand how you use Our Site, for example, how efficiently you are able to navigate around it, and what features you use. Analytics Cookies enable us to gather this information, helping us to improve Our Site and your experience of it.
- Functionality Cookies Functionality Cookies enable Us to provide additional functions to you on Our Site such as personalisation and remembering your saved preferences. Some functionality Cookies may also be strictly necessary Cookies, but not all necessarily fall into that category.
- Third Party Cookies Third party Cookies are not placed by Us; instead, they are placed by third parties that provide services to Us and/or to you. Third party Cookies may be used by advertising services to serve up tailored advertising to you on Our Site, or by third parties providing analytics services to us (these Cookies will work in the same way as analytics Cookies described above).
- Persistent Cookies Any of the above types of Cookie may be a persistent Cookie. Persistent Cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit Our Site.
- Session Cookies Any of the above types of Cookie may be a session Cookie. Session Cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit Our Site until you close your browser. Session Cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
- Cookies on Our Site are not permanent and will expire after a period of time or when you delete them.
- What Cookies Does Our Site Use?
- Our Site uses analytics services provided by Google and Globel. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling Us to better understand how Our Site is used. This, in turn, enables Us to improve Our Site and the products AND/OR services offered through it. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, however whilst Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Site, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you, additionally by not using them limits the functionality of the website and you may not get the full experience intended from our site.
- The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) analytics Cookies to gather the required information.
- Concent and Control
- Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a Prompt requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies (unless those Cookies are strictly necessary) however certain features of Our Site may not function fully or as intended. You can return to your Cookie preferences to review and/or change them at any time by changing your browser settings.
- In addition to the controls that We provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
- The links below provide instructions on how to control Cookies in all mainstream browsers.
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/enus/kb/278835
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/engb/products/microsoft-edge (Please note that there are no specific instructions at this time, but Microsoft support will be able to assist)
- Safari (macOS): https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_GB&locale=en_ GB
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-anddisable-Cookies-website-preferences
- Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en (Please refer to your device’s documentation for manufacturers’ own browsers)
- Further Information
- For more information about privacy, data protection and our terms and conditions, please visit the following:
Privacy Policies for Dreamsight Internet Limited and coachcreator.pro Website.
At Dreamsight InternetLtd we are committed to protecting the privacy of everyone who visits our web site.
Dreamsight Internet Ltd will not use your personal data in such a way as to breach the Data Protection Act or any other relevant UK legislation.
This policy may change from time to time, without notice. Please check this web site (https://dreamsight.co.uk/privacy-policy/) for the latest version.
Dreamsight Internet Ltd collects very little information about visitors to our web site. However, every time you view a Dreamsight Internet Ltd Web page, we may store web server logs which show your IP address (the Internet number which your machine uses when it is connected to the Internet) or the IP address of the web proxy you use. In addition we may store other information your Web browser passes to us including what you looked at, what you previously looked at, whether the page request was successful or not, and which browser you used to view the pages.
We will not share any of the information collected from your accesses to our site with anyone outside Dreamsight Internet Ltd. However, it is possible that we may supply aggregate statistical information to third parties for statistical analysis purposes. Also, from time to time we contract out work relating to tracking of trends and which web pages are visited regularly to third parties. In all cases when this happens we will only use a reputable company and will have a contract in place with them that only allows the processing of your access data for our statistical analysis. This contract will also require that all this data be deleted when the analysis is completed.
Except as provided for in the preceding paragraph, we will never release information about the activities of an individually identifiable person or IP address except in response to a court order or if we are required to do so by law.